Our volunteers come in all sizes, shapes and colors, but their hearts are pink and their caring has no limit. Are you a leader, a thinker or a doer? Use your talents in our promise to save lives and end breast cancer forever!
We need you now more than ever. We will work with your availability and provide you with all materials needed to make for a successful event. Every minute you spend helping gives another minute of hope to those affected by breast cancer.
Thank you in advance for your interest in being a part of our team to fight breast cancer.
To join us, just fill out this volunteer application and please read our Volunteer Handbook. If you have any questions, please contact us at the office.
- Support with fundraising and special events planning and execution
- Community programs and staffing a table at community outreach events
- Speaking opportunities for breast cancer patients of all stages, survivors and co-survivors
- Administrative support for the Komen LA County office
- Committee service and leadership roles for a variety of mission and fundraising initiatives including: